Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Update! Update! They're still not open!

Well, I've heard of bureaucratic red tape before, but this is getting a tad ridiculous! It's been 4 months since my original post on the topic, and not one of the three new bars/restos are open yet. They really had better be worth the wait.

One the bright side, there is a new Tibetan restaurant in the hood, which seemed to have sprung up in the blink of an eye given the slowness of those other places. The Tibet Kitchen opened at 1544 Queen St. West (former home of The Swallow, where yours truly spent a year slinging hash), and the menu looks promising. Watch this space for details!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gallis said...

I'm so glad I found this - a fellow Parky! I'm SO linking to you on my blog http://fromans.blogspot.com/

Allison

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home