Tuesday, January 17, 2006

*warning* not for the squeamish....


I debated for a while about whether to post this, 'cause generally I like to talk about the shiny happy things in Parkdale, and not the kinds of things that would feed the negative image that some have about our beloved 'hood.

I decided (obviously) to post it in the end, because I want to present to you, dear reader, the most accurate, well rounded picture of Parkdale that I can. And that, sometimes, includes the gross. Like this IV tube. Which we found right smack dab in front of our door, replete with bloody bandaid.

1 Comments:

Blogger RN said...

Hi neighbour,

I've seen this sort of
things for years at
Lansdowne and Queen.
But having it on your
front doorstep is
understandably unsettling.

I thought you might be
interested in checking out
anothe Parkdale blogspot
in existence for a couple
of years.

www.parkdaleforum.blogspot.com

RN

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home